Valentine’s Day in the Swan Valley
5th February 2020
Reignite the romance, get starry-eyed and fall in love all over again with a day in the Swan Valley.
A luscious lunch, decadent dinner for two, and a Swan Valley Wine Tour – it’s a lover’s delight on February 14th. Read on for the best Swan Valley Wine tour and events for Valentine’s Day 2020.
Valentine’s Day at Elmar’s in the Valley
When: February 14th, 2020, 11:30am – 9:00pm.
Where: Elmar’s in the Valley.
Lush green lawns, shady gum trees, German and Australian cuisine and Swan Valley’s biggest beer garden – Elmar’s in the Valley is a gorgeous spot to take your ‘liebling’ (darling).
On Valentine’s Day, take your pick from their à la carte or set menu for lunch or dinner.
Here’s what to expect from Valentine’s Day at Elmar’s in the Valley:
- Warming soups, antipasti platter of the day, salads and side dishes to entice the taste buds.
- Hearty and authentic German dishes of meat, or vegan or vegetarian options.
- Sweet treats, hot drinks and of course all your alcoholic favourites are waiting for you, too.
- In the balmy Friday evening, enjoy the soulful tunes of Ben Merito.
Hurry though – bookings are essential! 9296 0058.
You’ll be saying ‘Ich liebe dich’ (I love you) to your partner AND Elmar’s this Valentine’s Day.
Show your partner how much you love them with a chauffeur-driven, luxurious and fun Swan Valley Wine Tour on the day.
Valentine’s Day at Swan Valley Brewery
When: February 14th, 2020.
Where: Swan Valley Brewery
“We love our bread, we love our butter, but most of all we love each other.” This Valentine’s Day in the Swan Valley, you can have all three with a 5-course meal with the one you love.
At $80 for 2, will a complimentary glass of bubbles tempt you?
Here’s what to expect from this decadent affair:
- Salt and pepper squid, crumbled BBQ pork ribs, duck spring rolls, homemade sourdough and dips.
- Crispy chilli barramundi with rice noodle salad and sesame dressing.
- Seared beef medallions with crushed potato and wild mushrooms.
- Eggplant and cherry tomato pasta butter sauce and Parmesan crisps.
- Dessert: quenelle vanilla and strawberry cheesecake, and double chocolate mud cake.
Book now. 9250 6053.
Need a ride? Ease the designated driver blues with a Swan Valley Wine Tour.
Valentine’s Day with a Swan Valley Wine Tour
Fancy a romantic getaway that’s only 25 minutes from the Big Smoke? A Swan Valley Wine Tour meets all your expectations and more.
Fall in love all over again with an unforgettable lover’s day out in the beautiful Swan Valley. Pick and choose your Swan Valley wineries and breweries of your taste, we recommend:
Maybe you fell in love with their smile, their humour or their personality. Woo your boo with a day in the Swan Valley on Valentine’s Day, with some serious swoon-worthy events and scenery. The Swan Valley region is waiting for you this Valentine’s Day. Book your fun, reliable and deluxe ride-in with a Swan Valley Wine Tour on our stylish tour bus.
Want to spoil the one you love this Valentine’s Day? Contact Top Gun Tours, the experts in Swan Valley Wine Tours today and experience the magic.
Things To Do and tagged
Swan Valley, Valentine's Day on 5th February 2020.
Previous News Item
Next News Item